Advanced Space Law (ISSN 2663-3663 (Online), ISSN 2663-3655 (Print)) is a semiannual, open-access, peer-reviewed journal that focuses on theoretical and conceptual problems and issues in the realm of space law. The journal was established by International Society of Philosophy and Cosmology (Filosofsko-Kosmologichne Obiednannya) and Research Institute of Public Law (Kyiv, Ukraine).
The State Registration Certificate of the print media КВ No 23886-13726Р, May 11, 2019
The main goal of the Advanced Space Law journal is to promote exchange and collaboration among international space law scientists (public and private international law), lawyers of national law branches in the field of space research and exploration. In pursuit of this goal the journal not only publishes high quality research papers but also ensures that the published papers achieve broad international credibility. Advanced Space Law publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual frameworks, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical studies, and book reviews.
Advanced Space Law has an International status of printed periodicals in the spheres of:
- Space law (public international space law, private and public international law);
- Ownership in outer space, its identification, legalization and protection;
- Philosophy of cosmos;
- Sociology of the right of space exploration;
- Psychology of the right of space research and space exploration;
- Theological right according to space research and space exploration;
- Space legislation;
- Legal safeguards in outer space;
- Link between space law and space technology;
- Legal regulation of cosmic companies;
- Legal and illegal international and national coercion in outer space.