Ph.D. in Law, Professor and Dean of the School of Liberal Arts and Law,
Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology, Maoming, China
Areas of research expertise
- Government environmental responsibility
- Environmental protection law
- Energy law
- Space law
Areas of teaching expertise
- Environmental protection law
- Administrative law
- Administrative procedure law
Professor Ma is the dean of the School of Liberal Arts and Law, Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology, as well as the head of Maoming Local Legislative Research Evaluation and Consulting Service Base. He has published more than 30 academic papers in journals like “Law Review”，“Journal of Law”，and published one academic monograph.
PhD (2015) FU ZHOU University, CHINA
Journal of Guangdong Institute of Petrochemical Technology (2016-date)
Vice-president of Guangdong Environmental Resources Law Research Association
Executive director of Guangdong Provincial Urbanization Rule of Law Research Association
Executive director of Guangdong Provincial Law Society Constitution Research Association
Modeling the “Eco-human” Model in Environmental Law from the Perspective of Contract Theory
Major Journal Articles
- MA, BO. (2019) Forty Years of Environmental Rule of Law in Guangdong: Retrospect and Prospect，Journal of Political Science and Law，5, 2019.
- MA, BO. (2017) Effectiveness of Style and Legitimacy of Standard Environmental Law，Tianjin Legal Science，1, 2017.
- MA, BO. (2016) The Realization of Legislation of Government Environmental Responsibility，Law Review，2, 2016.
- MA, BO. (2015) On the Construction of Government’s Incentive Mechanism for Environmental Protection Responsibility，Western law review，1, 2015.
- MA, BO. (2013) On the Protection of Ecological Security and the Rule of Law，Hebei Law Science，5, 2013.
Liliia Kazantseva is a Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Ph.D.) (2004, specialization in Astrometry and Celestial Mechanics). Researcher at the Department of Astronomy and Physics of Small Bodies of the Solar System of the Astronomical Observatory of Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University. She graduated from the Faculty of Physics of the same University (Department of Astronomy) in 1982. In 2008, after advanced training course at the Kyiv University of Tourism, Economy and Law, she received a diploma of a local history guide. Since 2004 she is the head of the Astronomical Museum at JSC KNU TSh. Member of IAU (International Astronomical Union), UAA (Ukrainian Astronomical Association), ICOM (International Council of Museums). The author of more than 200 scientific and popular scientific publications and several monographs. Kyiv, Ukraine
Table of Contents
Larysa Soroka (May 19, 1973, Kirovohrad, Kirovohrad region, Ukraine) – Ph.D. in Law, Associate Professor. Deputy Director of Research at the Scientific Institute of Public Law, Deputy Editor-in-Chief of “Advanced Space Law” journal. She is the author of more than 60 scientific publications. Main scientific interests: legal responsibility, use of space technologies and artificial intelligence in the law enforcement process, human rights, administrative and legal regulation of the space industry.
Main stages of scientific activity, results, ideas and projects
Ethical and legal aspects of the use of space technologies and artificial intelligence in the law enforcement process; administrative and legal regulation of the space industry (from 2013 to the present time);
Human rights and the application of legal responsibility (2003 to 2013).
- From 2017 to the present – PhD student of the Scientific Institute of Public Law (Kyiv, Ukraine).
- In 2013 was awarded with the academic status of Associate Professor.
- In 2005 defended a thesis for obtaining the degree of Ph.D. in Law, specialty 12.00.07 “Management Theory; administrative law and process; information law; finance law”.
- In 1999 graduated from the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, specialty: jurisprudence (Kyiv).
- In 1995 graduated from V. Vinnichenko Kirovohrad State Pedagogical University, specialty: history teacher.
- In 1990 graduated from high school, Kirovohrad, Ukraine.
From 2000 to the present time she is engaged in scientific and pedagogical activity in the field of jurisprudence. She held the positions of Associate Professor, Professor, Head of the Department, Deputy Director of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Higher Law Universities of Ukraine.
In 1996-2000 she served in the bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ukraine.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Oleksii Drozd – Doctor of Law, Associate Professor. Sphere of scientific interests: concept and elements of administrative liability; concept, composition and elements of administrative offenses; prevention of administrative offenses; misdemeanour proceedings; administrative imposition; administrative penalties; administrative liability of legal entities; institution of court appeals in administrative, criminal, civil, and economic court proceedings; land legal relations as an object of administrative regulations; preventive measures, administrative and criminal liability for violation of land legislation; administrative (police) activities of the internal affairs agencies; administrative and jurisdictional activity of the internal affairs agencies; public administration of the internal affairs agencies; tactical and special training of the employees of the internal affairs agencies; solution of military tasks by law enforcement forces; information support of the internal affairs agencies; organization of the activity of foreign police; non-contact administrative services; municipal services; Municipal Police; training of police officers in higher education institutions with specific training conditions; internships for police officers; individually-educational work with the employees of the internal affairs agencies; lustration of the employees of the internal affairs agencies; working hours and rest time of the police officers; police vacation; protection of workers’ labor rights; distance employment of employees; prevention, liability and elimination of the consequences of administrative offenses related to corruption, administrative offenses in the juvenile environment, administrative offenses in the field of taxation, in the field of credit unions activity; counteraction to transnational organized crime; anti-corruption, land, customs, family, housing, labor, administrative-tort and administrative-procedural legislation.
Oleksii Drozd is the author of more than 300 scientific publications. Currently, he is the head of the doctoral department at the National Academy of Internal Affairs. (Kyiv, Ukraine).
Udartsev Sergey Fedorovich was born on August 28, 1951 in Ob village located in Novosibirsk region of RSFSR (Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic) in the family of a military serviceman. He is Doctor of Juridical Science (since 1992), and Professor in Law (since1994).
The core areas of scientific research
- theory and philosophy of law and state;
- global trends of the evolution of political and legal systems;
- state, law and space activity;
- issues of metalaw;
- the history of ideas regarding to a space state and the formation of the space state;
- the issues arisen from the formation of the rule of law and a strong state;
- legal policy, development of constitutional law and constitutional supervision;
- the history of political and legal teachings and the modern age;
- the history of legal sciences.
He graduated the Law Faculty in 1973. In 1976 he completed his post-graduate studies in Kazakh State University named after S.M. Kirov in Alma-Aty city (at the present – Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi,Almaty city). Then, he finished PhD programme in the Centre of State and Law of Russian Academy of Administration attached to the President of the Russian Federation (1992, Moscow).
As a representative of a group of the judges of the Supreme Courts and Constitutional Courts of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan he studied the US court system in several states in 1994.
He constantly improved his qualification, got internship in Universities, scientific and judicial institutions. He did a number of internships, participated in seminars, conferences in Russia, the U.S., Bulgaria, Hungary, the UK, France, and Finland.
Since 1976 he taught in a number of leading Universities of Kazakhstan: KazSU (KazNU), Kazakh University of Manangement, Economics and Prediction (KIMEP), Kazakh State Law Institute (KazSLI, later — University, KAZGUU, at the present — M.S. Narikbaev “KAZGUU University” ), Academy of Law – «Edilet» High School of Law.
From 1999 to 2006 – Academic vice-president of Academy of Law – “Edilet” High School of law.
From 2006 to 2007 – Academic vice-rector and Professor at the Department of Theory and History of State and Law in KAZGUU.
From 2007 to 2009 –Rector of KAZGUU.
From 2009 to 2017 – The Adviser of the President of KAZGUU, Director of SRI of Policy and Constirurtion Law.
Since 2017 – The Supervisor of research projects regarding to the issues of legal policy, constitutional law, and state administration, the editor-in-chief of “Law ans State” Journal at M.S. Narikbaev “KAZGUU University”.
He acted as an expert of two programmes regarding to legal reforms and education at Soros-Kazakhstan Fund (1996–2001).
From 2000 to 2004 – the chairperson of Expert Council regarding to legal sciences of the Higher Committee on Promotions of Kazakhstan.
From 2006 to 2007– the member of Chamber of Public Experts (further renamed as Public Chamber) as a part of the Mazhilis of the Kazakh Parliament.
From 2007 to 2011 – the chairperson, but from 2012 to 2016 — the first deputy of the chairperson, and from 2017 – the chairperson of Expert Advisory Board of Presedencial Commission on Human Rights.
From 2009 to 2011 – the expert of the Institute of scientific expertise and analysis at KAZGUU. Since 2011 – the member of Scientific Advisory Board of Assembly of the Peoples of Kazakhstan.
Since 2013 – the member of Scientific Advisory Board at RK Supreme Court. (since 2013) and RK Constitutional Council (since 2018).
He has often been invited as an expert of RK Constitutional Council to give a speech on conclusions at the Council meetings within 2005-2019.
c) other things
He was elected as a judge of RK Constitutional Court at the meeting of RK Supreme Council and worked as a judge within 1992-1995.
From 1998to 1999 – the Head of Legal Devision, the Head of Legal Department, then the Director of the Legal Department of “Kazatomprom” National Atomic Company.
He is an academician in the Academy of Social Science (since 1998 г.) and in the Academy of Legal Science (since 2004) of the Republic of Kazakhstan. He is an honorable lawyer of Kazakhstan (in 2015).
He is the author of more than 400 scientific works including articles regarding to the topic about space:
- Udartsev S.F. Metapravo i pravoponimanie (o transformacii pravoponimanija na novom urovne pravovogo razvitija) // Nauchnye trudy «Әdilet». № 1 (7), 2000. – S. 22-41.
- Udartsev S.F. O nekotoryh tendencijah global’noj jevoljucii gosudarstva i prava. Karaganda: Bolashak Baspa, 2004. – 52 s.
- Udartsev S.F. Istorija politicheskih i pravovyh uchenij. Drevnij Vostok: Akademicheskij kurs. SPb.: Izdatel’skij Dom Sankt-Peterburgskogo. Gos. Un-ta, Izdatel’stvo juridicheskogo fakul’teta SPbGU, 2007. – 664 s.
- Udartsev S.F. Ideja kosmicheskogo gosudarstva v istorii politicheskoj mysli // Pravo i politika, № 8, 2012. – S. 1386-1398. Na Internet-sajte: http://notabene-group.livejournal.com/ (04.01.2016)
- Udartsev S.F. Gosudarstvennost’ v uslovijah globalizacii: krizisnye javlenija, adaptacionnaja transformacija i razvitie // Pravo i gosudarstvo, 2013, № 4 (61). Tema nomera: «Vyzovy HHI veka». – S. 18-23. Na sajte zhurnala: http://km.kazguu.kz
- Udartsev S.F. Cosmic state: the forming and development of the idea in the history of thought // SENTENTIA. European Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. — 2014. – № 1. – С.37-50. DOI: 10.7256/1339-3057.2014.1.11412. Или: Udartsev S.F. Сosmic state: the forming and development of the idea in the history of thought // Право и политика. — 2014. – № 4. – С.548-561. DOI: 10.7256/1811-9018.2014.4.11415.
- Udartsev S.F. Konstitucija i jevoljucija obwestva (voprosy teorii i filosofii prava). – SPb.: Universitetskij izdatel’skij konsorcium, 2015. – 388 s.
- Udartsev S.F. Gosudarstvo, pravo i kosmicheskaja dejatel’nost’ // Sociologija prava: kurs lekcij: v 2 t. T. 2. / Otvet. red. M.N. Marchenko. M.: Prospekt, 2015. – 344 s. – S. 307-338.
- Udartsev S.F. Pravo i kosmicheskaja dejatel’nost’. Metapravo // «Razvitie juridicheskih nauk: problemy i perspektivy». Materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii / otv. red. O.E. Kalpinskaja, V.F. Prokof’ev. – Novgorodskij gos. un-tet im. JAroslava Mudrogo, Velikij Novgorod, 2015. – 372 s. – 346-350.
- Udartsev S.F. Mezhdunarodnoe i vnutrigosudarstvennoe pravo v kontekste global’nyh tendencij jevoljucii prava // Vzaimodejstvie nacional’nogo i mezhdunarodnogo prava. Materialy kruglogo stola. Universitet KAZGJUU, 15 maja 2015 g. Astana: TOO «KazGJUU Konsalting», 2016. – 152 s. – S. 54-74.
- Udartsev Sergej. Filosofija prava anarhizma. Nauchnoe izdanie. Saarbrücken, Deutschland / Saarbrjukken, Germanija: Palmarium Academic Publishing, 2016. – 171 s.
- Udartsev S.F. Sil’noe pravovoe gosudarstvo i novye vyzovy bezopasnosti: voprosy teorii // Pravo i gosudarstvo. 2018. № 1-2 (78-79). – S. 4-22. Na sajte zhurnala: http://km.kazguu.kz
- Udartsev S.F. Verhovenstvo prava, problemy sovremennogo pravoponimanija i obespechenie zawity konstitucii // Uchenyj. Politik. Prosvetitel’: Sb. nauch. trudov k 60-letiju akademika Akmalja Holmatovicha Saidova. Tashkent: Izd-vo zhurnala «San,at», 2018. – 356 s. – S. 99-153.
There are many other ones.