Krichevsky (Krichevskiy), Sergey Vladimirovich was born 9 July 1955 in city Lesozavodsk of Primorskij Kraj, in RSFSR, in a military man family.
Doctor of Philosophical Sciences and Ph.D. technical, Professor.
Member of ISPC; members of editorial board of academic journals “Advanced Space Law” and “Philosophy and Cosmology”.
Writer of more than 300 scientific works. Main scientific interests: aerospace and military activities, safety, history and philosophy of science and technology, interdisciplinary analysis, forecasting, socio techno natural systems, space exploration, environmentally friendly technologies, ecology and environmental policy.
Main stages of scientific activity, results, ideas and projects
- Analysis of the problems of safety of aircraft and creation of safety control systems of flights in aircraft and astronautics (1976-1993).
- Development of methodological foundations and proposals for reform of the sphere of space activity in Russia, creation of the Russian space agency, participation in development of the concept and bill “About Space Activity” (1991-1993).
- Developed and proposed a social project Space volunteers: association of the people motivated on life out of Earth (1993-1995).
- The analysis of a condition, problems and prospects of development of space activity of Russia in the 21st century, development of the proposal on its development in interests of regions and territories of Russia (1993-1995).
- Analysis of social and humanitarian aspects of space activity, the relations in system “astronautics and civil society”, idea of synthesis of the “space” and “terrestrial” points of view on the person, society and nature, formulated offers on new human rights in space: the right to voluntary not return to Earth from space etc. (1993-1995).
- Made the analysis of information on the changed conditions of consciousness of astronauts in flights on Earth orbit, proposed a number of hypotheses about the nature of this phenomenon (1994-1998).
- Analysis of socio-ecological and technical aspects of ecological danger of the missile and space equipment and technologies, environmental policy issues, ensure environmental safety of space activities, development of offers on greening of space equipment and activity in a paradigm of the ecological-safety sustainable development (1996-2006).
- Offered a hypothesis of the law of humanitarian-technical balance, in addition to A.P. Nazaretyan’s hypothesis of the law of techno-humanitarian balance (1999).
- Offered the scientific project Environmental history of technology, and in the Russian Academy of Sciences he developed a basis of this new interdisciplinary scientific direction, made the short analysis of a number of technical objects (environmental history of the orbital station “Mir”, etc.) and industries (1999-2006).
- Offered the project of rescue of space station “Mir” as object of the world cultural heritage (2000).
- Developed the concept of the balance of the Earth and space activities (2001-2002).
- Made the analysis of a number of aspects of development of extraterrestrial resources, environmental management in space, proposed the creation of the environmental protection system beyond Earth (space preserves, etc.) in addition to the system that exists on Earth (2003-2006).
- Proposed the hypothesis of the law to preserve the balance of danger and safety and technical activities (2004).
- Developed the philosophical foundations of the aerospace, basics “philosophy of flight” (2004-2006).
- Proposed sphere-active approach and socio-techno-natural approach for the analysis of technological spheres of social activity (2004-2007).
- Developed bases of methodology of the analysis of spheres of technological activity of society as socio-techno-natural systems, completed the interdisciplinary analysis of the sphere of space activity, offered its conceptual model (2006-2008).
- Made the analysis and the forecast of evolution of paradigms of space activity and space exploration strategy in the 20th-21st centuries, proposed a socio-natural paradigm, concept and space exploration strategy (2004-2007).
- Proposed project of piloted flight round the Sun on a heliocentric orbit of Earth and near it, creation of piloted “solar” space station in a point of a libration of Earth-Sun system out of a gravitation field of Earth (2006-2007).
- Made interdisciplinary analysis and forecast of the aerospace activity in the 21st century (2006-2008).
- Proposed the concept of an aerocosmism (2007-2011).
- The analysis of problems and prospects of moving of mankind out of Earth, development of the social megaproject directed on space expansion, creation of the universal space person, space mankind as most important tasks for a survival and development of humanity and a strategic objective for the space activity sphere and piloted astronautics (2007-2012).
- Analysis of problems and prospects of greening of space equipment, technology, activities and the implementation of new environmental technologies, “green” technologies, development of offers in a paradigm of “green economy” and “green development” for transition to “green” space activity (2012-2018).
- Analysis of the history and prospects of the space age, a new concept of space exploration based on superglobal projects and environmentally friendly aerospace technologies and projects (2017-2018).
- Analysis of the problems of the theory and practice of creating Cosmic Humanity on the examples of the cosmonaut community and the space state Asgardia, the new concept of the world Cosmic Union of communities for space exploration (2017-2019).
He finished school №6 in the Blagoveshchensk city, district Amurskiy (1972)
Armavir highest military aviation college of Red Banner for pilots of antiaircraft defense (1972-1976, with honors and gold medal, specialty «piloting and operation of aircraft», qualification «the military pilot-engineer»);
Correspondence adjuncture Department № 10, «Safety and control system aircraft» 1st Department of the Air Force Engineering Academy named after N.E.Zhukovsky (1982-1986).
Center of preparation of astronauts named by Yu.A. Gagarin ( 1989-1991 qualification «astronaut tester»).
The international center of training systems, UNESCO chair network( 1993-1994 second higher education, direction: «systemic aerospace methods of ecologically balanced environmental management», qualifications: «environmental engineer», «Master of Environmental Management»).
In 1987 in MAEA N.E.Zhukovskogo defended the master’s dissertation: Methods of assessment and ways to improve the safety of fighter aircraft during take-off in case of failure of aircraft (specialty: 20.02.17 — operation and restoration of military and the Air Force equipment, and their combat effectiveness).
In 2008 in MSTU of Bauman defended the doctoral dissertation: Space activity: philosophical and methodological analysis (specialties: 09.00.08 — science and equipment philosophy: 09.00.11 — social philosophy).
In 1972-1998 — Served in the Armed Forces, in the Air Defense and Air Force of the Ministry of Defense of the USSR and Russia, lieutenant colonel of a stock, military pilot of 1st class, I mastered 15 types and modifications of fighter aircrafts, including the MiG-21, MiG-23, SU-27. In 1976-1989 years. — at flight positions in testing, teaching, scientific research units of the 10th National Research Test Site of USSR Ministry of Defense, 148th Center of deployment and retraining pilots of Air Defense, the Security Service of aviation defense USSR Ministry of Defense. In 1989-1998 — test-astronaut of Group of astronauts of Cosmonaut Training Center of Yu.A. Gagarin of Air Force of the Ministry of Defense of the USSR and Russia, was preparing for a long-term space flight aboard the «Soyuz-TM» and the orbital complex «Mir».
In 1999 — 2001 — Head of the Center of ecologization, prevention of emergency situations and labor protection of Institute of professional development «Mashpribor» Roscosmos (Korolev, Moscow region).
In 1999-2003 — the senior research associate of Institute of history of natural sciences and technology, of S.I.Vavilov of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow); in 1999-2004 — the Associate Professor of the Russian university of oil and gas of I.M. Gubkin (Moscow).
In 2003-2008 — the Associate Professor, in 2009-2011 — the Professor of FSEI HPE The Russian Academy of Public Service under the President of the Russian Federation; since 2011 — the Professor of Faculty International Institute of public service and management FSBEI HPE Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation (Moscow).
He has experience and was a participant of: researches, testing of aircraft, military rocket equipment, weapons, and space technology; researching of problems of safety flights ; creation of normative documents and systems of prevention of accident rate in aircraft and astronautics; in development of the Law of Russia «About space activity» (1993); research of problems of ecological safety of space activity, the environmental history of technology; complex monitoring and safety of regions and territories of Russia with application of space technologies; training and retraining of experts; environmental protection.
In 2000-2003 — the member of Council and cochairman of the Public association International Social-ecological Union, in 2000-2006 — the coordinator of program For Ecological Safety of Space-rocket Activity.
Full member of the Russian academy of astronautics of K.E. Tsiolkovsky (1994), the corresponding member of the International academy of human problems in aviation and space (1997), the Russian ecological academy (since 2006). Member and expert of: Moscow space club (1991); Center of Russian environmental policy (1998). Member of Organizing committee of Scientific readings K.E. Tsiolkovsky of the Russian Academy of Sciences (1994). The member of Non-departmental advisory council on problems of aerospace defense (2003) and the Interdepartmental commission of experts on space (2003-2013). Expert of the Cluster of space technologies and telecommunications of “Skolkovo” Foundation (2011-2014). Member and expert of Strategic social movement “Russia-2045” (2011). Member of community of 1st Space state Asgardia (2016) and a Parliament deputy in Electoral District No. 7 (Russian), a member of the Committee on Science (2018).
He was awarded by military medals of the USSR and Russia, medals and signs of Cosmonautics Federation of the USSR and Russia.
˂ Back to list of Editorial board members