Andriy Ivanyshchuk (April 9, 1977, Rivne, Ukraine) is a
- Doctor of Law, Senior Researcher.
- Editorial Board member of the scientific journal “Advanced Space Law”.
- Author of more than 60 scientific works. Main scientific interests: legal enforcement and regulation of the judicial branch, problems of the judiciary, international cooperation and legal relations.
Main stages of scientific activity, results, ideas and projects
- Improvement of legislation in the realm of judicial system development, international cooperation and legal relations (from 2017 to present).
- Analysis of philosophical and legal aspects, content and problems of legal regulation of the judicial branch (2013-2017).
- Formation of theoretical foundations of international forensics (2012).
- Development of the theory and practice of administrative law (2011-2013).
- Analysis of legal aspects of administrative offenses (2011).
He defended his thesis for a Ph.D. Degree in Law in the Open International University of Human Development “Ukraine”, Kyiv, Ukraine (2017).
He defended his thesis for a Candidate Degree in Law, Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine (2012).
Graduated from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Specialist in Law, Ukraine (1999).
Graduated from high school, Rivne, Ukraine (1994).
˂ Back to list of Editorial board members