Olga Pravotorova (September 27, 1985, Tsiurupynsk, Kherson region, Ukraine) is a
- Doctor of Law, Associate Professor.
- Editorial Board member of the scientific journal “Advanced Space Law” and “Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University”.
- Writer of over 60 scientific works. Main scientific interests: space law, the theory of public protection of social relations.
Main stages of scientific activity, results, ideas and projects
- Analysis of the social, psychological and legal aspects of the theory of private space law and its approval as the sector of private international law (from 2017 to present).
- Development and approval of the theory of public protection of social relations (2011-2017).
- Analysis of problems of property rights protection and safety of individuals.
She defended her thesis for a Ph.D. Degree in Law, Kyiv, Ukraine (2017).
She defended her thesis for a Candidate Degree in Law, Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine (2011).
Graduated from the National University of Internal Affairs, Kharkiv, Ukraine, Master’s degree in Law (2009);
Graduated from high school, Radensk, Kherson region, Ukraine (2003).
Starting from 2011, she has been working at the Kherson State University, holding the position of a professor since 2018. She is engaged in scientific and pedagogical activity in the field of law. Since 2015, she works in the Private Institution “Scientific Institute of Public Law” on a part-time basis.
She held the positions of a senior lecturer and associate professor in higher law institutions of Ukraine. She received the Honorable Sign from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and local authorities of Ukraine.
In 2003-2009, during studying in an institution of higher education she was the winner of All-Ukrainian competitions of scientific-student works.