Valentyn Halunko (January 31, 1964, Shakhty, Rostov province, RSFSR) is a
- Doctor of Law, Professor, Academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian Higher Education.
- Editor-in-Chief of the Scientific Law Journals “Advanced Space Law” and “Scientific Bulletin of Public and Private Law “.
- The writer of over 120 scientific works. Main scientific interests: space law, theory of the State of economically active citizens, administrative law.
Main stages of scientific activity, results, ideas and projects
- Analysis of philosophical, social, psychological, engineering, economic and legal aspects of the theory of private space law and its approval as the sector of private international law (since 2016 till the present time);
- Development of the newest theory of the State of economically active citizens (2013-2015).
- Development of the theory and practice of administrative law (2010-2012).
- Development and approval of the theory of administrative and legal protection of property rights (2003-2009).
- Analysis of problems of property rights protection and safety of individuals (1998-2002).
- Participation in missile, weapons and space technology testing, as well as retraining of missile experts (1988-1992).
He defended his thesis for a Ph.D. Degree in Law, Kharkiv, Ukraine (2009).
He defended his thesis for a Candidate Degree in Law, Irpin, Kyiv region, Ukraine (2004).
Graduated from the National Academy of Internal Affairs, Kyiv, specialty “Lawyer” (1998).
Graduated from the Military Engineering College of Rocket Forces, Serpukhov, Moscow Region, specialty “Mechanical Engineer” (1988).
Graduated from high school, Slobodo-Shlyshkovetska, Vinnitsa region, USSR (1979)
Since 2015 till the present time, the founder and director of the Private Institution “Scientific Institute of Public Law” Kiev, Ukraine.
From 2005 till 2015, he was engaged in scientific and pedagogical activity in the field of law. He held the positions of associate professor, professor, head of the department, director of the educational-scientific institute in higher law institutions of Ukraine.
In 1993-2005, he served in internal affairs agencies of Ukraine.
In 1988-1992, he served in the Armed Forces at the Kapustin Yar Cosmodrome, Russian Federation, Republic of Kazakhstan.
Valentyn Halunko participated in various researches, conducted missile, weapons and space technology testing; studied the problems of ecological security of space activity; trained and retrained missile industry experts.